- Partnership is a simplest way of setting up a business with two or more individual. Partners share their profit and loss as per partnership agreement.
- It is relatively easy to take on more partners or remove partners from partnership.
- Finance is a key for every business; the individual can easily borrow the money and invest in the business.
- Partners shares their knowledge and skills to run the business successfully.
- Business partners are personally liable for the debts and contracts of the business.
- Business partners are jointly and individually liable for the actions of the other partners.
- Since decisions are shared, disagreements can occur. It may take longer to take important decisions.
- A partnership usually has limitations that keep it from becoming large business.
London Accounting and Tax Services can help you with all of the accounting and tax needs at a low monthly fee. We can assist you to set up our partnership and can help you to operate in the most tax efficient way.
CALL US TO SAVE UP TO 50% IN YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNTING FEES.
IF YOU JUST STARTED YOUR BUSINESS, CALL US FOR UNBEATABLE QUOTE
FILL OUR ONLINE FORM TO GET NO OBLIGATION INSTANT QUOTE